Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What things will drive me??

How do I get motivated? Lately I have been so not motivated. I do not want to go to work. I do not want to clean or cook. I do not want my animals near me. I just do not want to do anything but stay at home. How do I get myself motivated to do stuff. I want to get on a schedule to do things. It amazes me when I go to my favorite church family and everytime I am there we have scripture reading and we visit a fellow sister. They have a schedule and they stick to it. I want to have a schedule. My ideal day is to get up around 8 am, read scriptures, pick up for 15-30 min, if the library is open then go there or spend some time with friends here in town, work, come eat dinner, read scriptures and pick up for 15 min. Then in bed no later than 11 pm. But that is an ideal day that, knowing myself, sounds good but I will not do. Even if I say im going to do it, I will probably do it for a week or two and then stop. Like today, I wonke up and did nothing, of coarse I feel like doing nothing. And I want to be a home person....

No comments:

Post a Comment