Monday, August 1, 2011

Do I worry too much?

With Chango out on the road driving,it seems like I am always wondering if he is okay. I worry if he is getting enough sleep, if he is pushing his self beyond what is needed. Then there is the worst worry of all...What if he gets into an accident. I worry about him so much when I read on the internet, or others post in the groups I belong to about an accident involving a big rig. It drives me insane with worry. I hate to see them. A I worring to much?? Am I letting myself go crazy? Should I not think about it? (of coarse I shouldn't but am not going to think about it?) He already gave me two scares. He called up saying he has been in an accident. Me I start thinking the worst, truck totalled or it was serious enough to send him to the hospital. But nope, none of the above, just some trailer damage. Thats all. And then there has been some bad, horrible, news about trainers and students dieing. When he was in training he told me about a student that was asleep and the trainer was driving on the students drive clock, the trainer was tired but instead of stopping to rest the trainer continued driving, fell asleep and crashed killing the student and the trainer died a few days later in the hospital. Then about three weeks ago there was a report of 4 more accidents, one involving a trainer being killed while the student was driving. Yeah, with him now being a trainer, this is starting a new worry.I just need to stop my worries, but I think it's because I love him that I worry about him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment