Friday, August 19, 2011

Tulare, CA

Tulare California is my home town. I really can't say it's where I was born because I was born in Visalia, CA. But Tulare is where we lived for all of my childhood and part of my adult life. We may say that the cows over populate the humans, or even call it "Cowtown", but it is also called home!! My home, and for some strange reason I miss it so much. I want to go home!! Why, there is nothing to do in Tulare, but yet there is way more nothing to do here in Waverly. (oh how funny they said to stay away from windows but yet in my house I am surrounded by windows. I think my power may go out, its acting funny. Oh yeah BTW we are having a sever thunderstorm right now.) but tulare is home. I have wanted to go home way before I came out here!! I love Tulare and I can't wait till Chango moves me back home. Yup he said tonight that he would move me back home if that would make me happy because if a trucker's wife is unhappy then no one is happy. I can't wait till I say here I come, I'm coming home Tulare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment