Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wasington D.C Temple damaged

Today as I was scrolling through the Facebook status updates I read one that made my heart ache. In the recent event of the earthquake that rocked the east coast on of my churches beloved temple had damage caused to it. It was the Washington D.C. Temple, the tips of the four spires broke causing damage to the marble, angel Moroni was damaged as well. As I read the comments my heart ached in pain and yearning to do something for one of our beloved temples. So on Sunday I will give some of my tithing towards temple construction in hopes it will be used to repair the damage. Temples are so sacred and are the house of the lord. I know that it will be repaired and that the saints will not allow it to go without repairs. It will be looking like new in no time. God bless our temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment