Friday, August 19, 2011

My Kids

Some of you may say that my kids are not kids but pets. I got news for you. My kids are my babies, my fur babies, and I know some of you would agree with me. Since I have no children, my pets have become my kids. Here let me introduce you to them:


Alera, she is a chiweenie, 5 years old. She knows she is top dog and is right below me in the pack, she even thinks her dad is below her. She is a brat, spoiled, can be mean and an ankle bitter, but at the same time she is also very loving.

Grimlynn, is the granddaughter of Alera, she is a chorkie. Shes 2 years old, a submissive dog, loves to lick and is very hyper! She also loves to prance around when she has something new placed on her, like a collar or clothes or a new hair cut.



Bia, is a Staffordshire. She is about 4-5 years. She can at times be a handful because she is big and she doesn't know it.  She does the most dumbest things and it makes you wonder if she is dumb or just being goofy. She loves to please and loves to be loved and will nudge you with her paws or nose for attention.  But boy if you tie her up outside you better make sure she doesn't know how to get out because she will find a way to get loose.




DarLa, is a wienie dog.  She can be around 3 years.  I received her because a lady didn't want her no more and DarLa had no place to go.  I think that she has a little bit of neurological problem. She loves to jump up like a squiggly wiggly thing.  She is very submissive and layed back, but I love her anyways.


FleaBag, is my kitty that I found when she was about a month old. She wasn't even wined from her mom yet.  I had to bottle feed her. She is very head strong and independent.  And boy can she drive me up the wall with her crying.


LittleFoot, I found LittleFoot about a week after FleaBag.  He taught FleaBag how to use the litter box.  They both are about 7 years old.  LittleFoot was named that way because when he was a kitten he had these big paws, they were bigger than his body.  LittleFoot loved attention and we call him a foot whore because he will rub up against a foot, and the smellier the more he loves that foot. 
 
 
 

Drako, is a Bearded Dragon, she is so loveable and very curious.  She enjoys her crickets, enjoys them enough to eat them. RedRum is our Guinea Pig.  He is very vocal, he cries for anything, for his food, for his hay, if you are not paying attention to him.  He loves to interact with the dogs and he will nibble on them.
 
 



Nemesis (on the left), is an albino corn snake, I got him when I was working at Petco lady had to give him up.  I feel in love with him the first time I saw him and I had to have him. Kadisus (on right) was bought at Petco when she was small.  Chango and I have always wanted snakes and so we bought her.  Both of them live together in the cage and they enjoy each others company.  Oh and they love the mice!!



These are the mice that I have that are there to reproduce and feed my snakes.  I have 3 male adults and 4 female adults and that is all they do is reproduce.  At one point I have 40 Baby mice.


This is my family and I love them, they are my kids.Well they are my kids until I have real kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment