Saturday, August 6, 2011

St. Louis Temple

Friday August 5, 2011 was youth temple day for my branch, Concordia branch. And so since I have a temple recommend I went with them. It was youth day but anyone who had a recommend could go. The car was packed with us women and it was a nice ride up there. We ended up getting to the temple 5 minutes till 9 and mind you we left at probably 6:15ish from Concordia. When it was our time we went in our small branch and sat in the chapel waiting to do the baptisms for the dead (B4TD), when another group which I think was from blue springs accompanied us. It was nice because my branch decided to sing while we were waiting, and after th other group came in they joined in. It was so nice to hear that room filled with song. After our temple time we changed out of our clothes into our street clothes and ate lunch, I stayed behind with the CTS family, while we were eating lunch the rains came down. So our trip to the zoo was cancelled and we ended up going to the science museum, which was nice. I was pretty bummed because they had the body and mind display but you had to pay to see it. On the car ride home I was with Sis J and her boys and Klub. It was a nice being in the car with them. Sis J and I were able to talk one on one and I feel like we got to know each other more, which is awsome I really like her. I finally got home at 9:30 and feel asleep. What a beautiful memorable day it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment