Wednesday, August 17, 2011

lds.net blog V

Husband leaving to train for future   4/7/11

This Saturday is going to be the hardest thing I have to do since my husband and I have been together.  He is leaving to go train for truck driving and we have not been apart for the last 10 years. I support his decision to go, I support him but I do not like it. I know with the lords help I can have the strength to deal with this.  I know it is for the better of our future but yet I can not help but feel a little selfish by wanting him by my side every night.  Is this wrong of me? I wish I knew for certain of our future so I can feel more at ease.  But the Lord has laid our path and he only knows what will happen.  Maybe this is for the best, I will be alone and I know I will get more involved with the church, but its hard to see him leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment