Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music

I love music!! I loved to play it, my clarinet is busted right now. I love to sing, even if I don't always sound pretty. I love to listen to it. But it cant be any type of music, the music has to speak to me. It has to make my spirit become aroused.
Why is it that certain songs bring up certain memories?
I can play different songs or artist and depending on what I play certain memories or feelings pop up. Like right now I am listening to korn's did my time and I am remembering when I would play tetris on xbox. This song just played over and over it seemed. Or the next song it makes me remember when chango and I would fight a lot and I would play this song over and over singing and crying.
But no matter what I love to listen to my music, and sing, and dance, maybe even sometimes cry.  The songs I like are the ones that remind me of my mom. I just sit there and remember the things we did together.  I guess with out memories what would we be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment