Saturday, August 27, 2011

being a trucker's wife.

I can honestly say I dislike being a truckers wife. I don't get to see my husband every night and morning. I don't get to sleep next to him. I have to do everything around the ouse, if I can't do it I have to find someone who can. When I do get to talk to him its always a quick conversation cause either I am at work or he is driving or asleep. I am always worring about his safty. I have to worry about if we have enough money for him to eat. So forgive me if I shoot you an evil eye when you hug and kiss yours. Do you have to sacrifice your husband not being home for 60-90 days? Do you know what its like going to bed and his side is empty and some nights you can't help but cry your eyes out? Be in my shoes for one month and see how you like it. Like they say no one is tougher than a truckers wife. But you know what, I love my husband with all my heart and I may not like his type of work but dang it I am gonna stand by him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment