Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally tired!!

I am finally tired of not having t.v. I have no cable, no satilite and no bunny ears. I did go to wal-mart and buy one of those converter boxes. I spent $60, brought it home hooked it up and got 6 channels. Out of the six there was only one channel that was localish. There was one that showed reruns of the painter with big hair that made funny sounds, a few were in a different language, pbs and the weather. It so wasn't worth the $60. It didn't even get fox, and I love fox. So since I can't have bunny ears it looks like I have to pay for my t.v. I am going to have to do some major looking into. I want to be able to pick the best choice for my money. The pros and cons of cable and satalite. But first of all Chango has to bring in the dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment