Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Life to Live

I was sitting here wondering what I should talk about when I decided to read the recap of my soap opera. And that's when it him me, I should talk about my soap. My mom was the one who got me hooked on it. I was about 4 or 5 and there we were watching the episodes. Then as I grew into my teen years I started watching it again and recording it while I was at school. No we didn't have TVO then, it was the old fashion set your timer to the VCR and hope the power doesn't go out. I love this soap opera. It brings me memories of my mom, and it is not my soap but my moms. It saddens me that ABC has decided to take it off the air. Luckily it went from being canceled to going onto the internet. But still its going off air. It makes me mad, the TV channel thinks that more reality shows. Shows like the view, ugh I do not like the view. They do not know what we need. But at least it is going on online because there is only one life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment