Thursday, August 4, 2011

I could throw it in the river and not care!!

I am so mad right now. I was writing a blog on my phone, since the library is closed I have to use my phone internet, and guess what my phone did. It turned off!! And so my blog, which was a long from the heart how I feel blog is gone. Erased, never posted, never existed. The exact thoughts I wrote are gone forever. Yes I can recall what I was blogging about, but the exact wording will not be the same. Maybe that blog was never ment to be published and that's why the phone turned off. Who knows how the world revolves. Why things happen and why they don't. As I look at it it is Gods will. But I am still mad at the stupid phone turning off. It always does this. And if I call t-mobile about it they will say, well I don't know no other reports of this happening has gone through. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment