Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good help is hard to find

While I was cleaning my house to welcome the missionaries into my home, I realized something....I need a maid!!! I hate to clean, and everyone who knows me will know if I don't like it I won't do it. I need someone who will be kind enough to my animals. Pick up after them, at times they are worse than kids. Wash my dishes, pick up my house, vacuum, and most of all do my laundry. Everything that I am suppose to be doing but I don't always do. She could come once a day, while I am away at work so I wouldn't get in her way. (i am being so sexist, I mean her/his way, after all it can be a male.) and leave before I get home, with all the animals fed so all I would have to do is feed myself. But where would I find the right type of person? If I had a magic wand I could wave it in the air and the house would clean its self. The dogs would be magically fed. I could even get dinner cooked without lifting a finger. Oh what a wonderful magic filled life harry potter made it seem like. The swish of your wand and dishes are washing themselves. It's nice to dream, to imagine. But reality sits in, I do not have a maid r a magic wand, so I must go and finish those dishes in the sink....

No comments:

Post a Comment