Wednesday, January 23, 2013

When things get tough, I just wanna hide

Okay so the last part of 2012 was not going the way it was supposed to.  The bad thing is that 2013 isn't starting off that hot either.  But I am trying to keep my chin up, trying like crazy to put my trust in my Heavenly Father that he will give me the strength to over come this trials and tribulations.  And I must say it isn't an easy thing to do.  Why is that I wonder, is it because my faith isn't as strong.  Or is it because I have little faith.  When I question my faith, I always seem to go back to Jesus when he is telling his disciples, ye of little faith.  Am I that person that has little faith.  Or is it that I do have such strong faith but I am easily distracted from it and that makes me feel I have little faith. I just want all the worries and stresses to leave my head and be gone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment