Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Whatever happened to Darling? (Bag Lady part II)

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DARLING?



                IF YOU’RE WONDERING WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DARLING AFTER THE SON KICKED HER AND THE POOR BAG LADY OUT OF THE HOUSE, THEN I HAVE A UPDATE FOR YOU.  DARLING WAS SPOTTED IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA TALKING TO THE BAG LADY ONE NIGHT.  IT IS RUMORED THAT DARLING WANTED TO APPOLIGIZE TO THE BAG LADY FOR EVERYTHING THAT SHE PUT THE BAG LADY THROUGH.  SOURCES SAY THAT THAT THE CONVERSATION WASN’T GOING THAT GOOD.  ONLY PART OF THE CONVERSATION WAS GOTTEN.
                “MOTHER, I’M SORRY WHAT I PUT YOU THROUGH.  I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO SON.”
“MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, RAN STREET, LOST.”
                “YES, MOTHER YOU LOST YOUR SON AND I’M SORRY.”
“DIED, FREEWAY. SCARED.”
                “NO MOTHER I DID NOT DIE.  SOMEONE SAID THOSE ALWFULL THINGS.”
“MARY WANTS LAMB.  COLD.  EAT EVERY DAY. NO.”
                “OH MOTHER, I’M SO SORRY. I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU.  LET ME TALK TO SON AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO.”
“MARY LAMB GONE. FREEWAY HURT.  HATE.”
                “MOTHER, HERE GO TO THIS PLACE AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.  I WILL LET THEM KNOW AND I WILL BE BACK IN A DAY.”

                WITH THAT THEY SAY THAT DARLING GAVE MOTHER A CARD AND SHE LEFT.  HERE IS A RECIENT PICTURE OF DARLING, AS YOU CAN SEE SHE IS DOING GOOD.
                                           





  

Up date on Darling as of 01/27/09

I have been following the story of mother, son and Darling and I am sad to report that Darling is not doing well now.  After she ran into Mother on that one day a year ago, Darling never went through with her promise.  For about six months Darling thought and thought about Mother.  I was able to get a part of her diary.

06/05/08

I feel so terrible about what happened to Mother.  I should have not been so selfish, but money was my motive and it was greed that I was in love with.  I had it made, married to Son, the richest guy in town, and I threw it all away.  What was I thinking.  And then…..what did I do.  I should have helped Mother like I said I was going to.  But I didn’t do anything.  How could I do that to that poor woman, she was always there for us and supported everything that Son and I did.  I feel so bad.  All I could think of is her sitting there on that cold bench saying. “MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, RAN STREET, LOST.”
What did I do…..if I don’t stop thinking about this then I’m going to become crazy!!!


That was all that was found.  I believe that Darling carries that around with her.  But here is a picture that we acquired from the police department when they arrested Darling on trespassing.  And come to find out the police said that all she was saying was “Mother, Marry had a little lamb, ran, street, lost.”  Poor Darling!  So if you see Darling or the bag lady on the street, remember to be very nice to them for they have gone through a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment