Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Death isn't the way 7-11-10

Death isn’t the way


I’m just tired of my life!
Oh to die would be nice.
Cut my wrist an’ watch them bleed.
Take a bag full of coke and a handful of speed.

Lay my head down on a nice soft pillow.
Close my eyes to dream I’m buried under a willow.
People would mourn me, people would cry,
They just don’t understand why I had to die

They think I'm floating around on a big white cloud,
They’re telling my crack-whore mom I hope you’re proud.
My suicide note read “To die tonight would be nice”
My husband fell to the ground, “No not my beautiful wife!!”

He got up then grabbed my body
He shook it hard, “Why’d you do this to me Molly?
Why did you leave me? What did I do?
Didn’t you know I loved you?

I want to be with you in every way,
Even if that means I have to die today!”
And so he took out his knife,
Kissed me on the cheek, whispered, “Here I come, my beautiful wife”

He closed his eyes and cut his throat,
Two seconds later he saw me on a lake in a boat.
I walked up to him an’ pulled him near,
“What have you done, why are you here?”

He stood there for a second then he said,
“Look at us Molly; look at us we are both dead.
I read your note that said dyeing would be nice,
I just couldn’t live without you in my life!”

I took a step back then asked myself, “Molly, what did you do?”
Then I realized I killed myself, it was true
I put my head down in shame,
And whispered “Boy, I was lame.”

I thought if I died it would be nice
But look at me…I screwed up our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment