Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gun Control

Why is it that every time there is a mass shooting like the one that happened last month people start acting retarded? Everyone gets their panties in a wad and start harping "We need stricter gun laws and gun control"  REALLY people!!!! You are they type of people that do not need to procreate.  GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE!!!! Its the idiots behind the gun that is pulling the trigger who are killing people! I can grab all my guns in my house, load them up, set them on my table, write a list of names, set the list next to the guns and tell them to go out and kill every single name on that list.  And guess what those guns are going to do.......LAY THERE!!!
Come on people when are you going to wake up and smell the coffee??? STOP blaming the problems of today on other things and start taking responsibility.

p.s. don't get me wrong, when people shoot up schools yes it is a tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment