Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My day today

So If you have been keeping up with me and my blog, you have noticed that I just added a lot of different poems and stories.  Those poems and stories I had such a wonderful time writing.  Most of my poems are dark poems like the ones recently loaded.  So if you are looking for some up beat things from me, well sorry to disappointing you.  But other things I do have more of an up beat not drag me down death wish stuff. 

Besides that some good news has happened.  Chango who lost his job, which that company he was working for was shisty, went for an interview today and got a job.  I am so happy and proud of him!! Now my praying is for him to keep the job so that way we won't be worrying and stressed out.  Because of the stress we have been at each others throat.  But no matter how hard it gets, we some how always pull through it.  Have to give thanks to my Heavenly Father for bestowing his wonderful blessings upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment