Wednesday, January 30, 2013

For my loving husband 10-14-08



I love this poem!!! I think I had so much fun writing it. Hope you like it too:



For my loving husband.

By Adrianna Luna
10/14/2008


Here I sit all alone no one to talk to, no where to call home.
Will you be with me when I wake today?
Will you love me when I’m all old and gray?
Will you love me when my time has come?
Will you be there when I lay my head down in the earth?


I do not know these questions I ponder.
But yet I’m too afraid to ask you.
If it were me I would say.

Yes I will be there when you wake today.
Yes I will love you when you’re old and gray.
Yes I will love you when your time has come.
Yes I will be with you to lie you head in the earth.

For I love you will all my heart.
You will never know how much I care.
But one day you will, I have a plan.

I will be there when you wake today, old and gray.
I’ll grab my knife, and of coarse yell at you that I’m your wife.
I’ll slit your throat, and watch the blood poor out.
I’ll lay you in bed, all nice and tucked in.
Don’t worry my love I will whisper in your ear.
I’ll kiss your lips, you have nothing to fear.
For we are one and will always be.
For we are in love with each other eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment