Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Killer of technology

Yup just like the title says, I am a KILLER OF TECHNOLOGY!!! At work I had to migrate my computer from an older system to a newer system.  Of coarse I was wondering where the actual techs were, you know the ones that come out and do it themselves.  But no no one came, I had to do it all by myself.  And the whole time I was saying, I am going to blow something up.  Well unfortionally I didn't blow anything up like I thought I was going to.  Instead I made something that was working no longer work. To top it off I was on the phone with tech support for like an hour waiting for them to say "Well I don't know what to tell you, you did something we can not fix and so we will send someone out to fix it." But those words never came true.  Instead they fixed it!!!! Good ol tech people.  Now I must say, I am headed home!!! Should have been home over an hour ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment