Friday, October 26, 2012

Are people really reading my blog???

Ever since I have been looking around on the blogger website, I always posted from my phone and not the internet, I have been checking every day to see how much traffic my blog has been having.  Today it said that I have had 32 page views.  I wonder, is it really that many people reading my short little spills or is blogger telling me a lie.  If people are really reading it then why isn't anyone posting comments to my blog.  I would really like to have someone comment.  As long as it isn't a dumb comment.  Like, mormons are morons, or you suck.  I just don't know how people can be that rude to others.  This morning I was just telling my co worker that I don't understand people.  Why is it that people can be so cruel to others.  Totally off subject....ok back on track now.  So people if you are out there reading my inner thoughts, my rants, my raves, my loneless then PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.  I'll even accept: Becky Joe read this post. Something to know that I am not just writing this for myself but others are reading it.  And hey if one sparks some interest in you let me know too.
Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment