Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Empty

Lately I have been feeling empty. Kind of unhappy, but at the same time I am happy.  Things are going well for hubby and I but at the same time I feel like something is missing.  When we went for a drive on Sunday I told Chango that I wanted to start going back to church because I miss going to the temple.  I feel such a love and peace there when I go.  And it seems like answers come to me when I need them to.  My heart keeps going back to the scriptures.  There is a strong pulling towards them.  For me to start reading them again.  I just hate that I will read them every day for a little bit then fall into not doing it every night.  I also want to wake up every day around 5 am to start getting ready then do some scripture study but at the same time it is very hard for me to wake up early. What can I do to get closer go my Heavenly Father?  What can I do to break these chains of bondage that I am in? I don’t want to feel empty anymore!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment