Thursday, June 14, 2012

Not feeling it =(

Today was my day off and so I wanted to get things done. It started off good, me and my friend went to Amish country and I found some really good deals. Then I came home and decided to put my shot glasses and insulators out to display them. I want to make out house look more like a home and the only way I know how is to decorate it. So after that I spoke to Chango on the phone then my step-mom. Today I didn't really eat and so it caught up to me. I wasn't feeling well so I cooked dinner, hamburger meat with zucchini onion and tomato which were bought from the Amish produce farm and I served it over noodles and added cheese. So now here I sit content off of food but yet not feeling well, I think I am still needing to get my blood sugar up from not eating that well all day. Tomorrow I have to go to work in the morning and then in the afternoon I have to go get the dogs the rabies shots and tagged. Hopefully I will feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment