Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finding things to write

I try so hard to write everyday but at times it seems so hard because I don't know what to write about. Sometimes my day is uneventful. The only thing that went on today was that Chango and I spent part of the day together. Then I went to supper out with a friend. (supper out is a thing that the local churches do every other Tuesday. They make dinner for the town and who ever wants to go they can.) During dinner we spoke to the Baptist preacher. The only thing that I can remember is thinking how is it that people can not believe in the Book of Mormon. I have a strong testimony of it. That if you read it and pray about it that it will help you in your personal relationship with our Heavenly Father. I can't believe how some people think it is contradictory to the Bible. If only they will read it they will see that it helps pull you closer to our Heavenly Father. I feel such a strong spirit that comes from it and I truly believe it is another testament of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Ever since I have read it I feel so closer to God and my love for Jesus Christ is so much stronger. I know that God is our loving father in heaven and that Jesus came to the earth and suffered for our sins. Some people think that my church follows Joseph Smith and that through him we maybe saved. But I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, that God is an unchanging God and so therefore he does speak to his children through prophets like in old time. And I know for a fact and believe with all my heart that the only way to be saved and return to our Father in heaven is through Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment