Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My jobs

It seems like the life of a wife is to work work and work some more. It's actually pretty hard. Now that I look at it I think I rather have the husbands role instead of he wife's role. I work, granted it is a part time job but I tend to work at least 5 days a week. But my job does not end when I punch out for the night. When I get home I have to cook dinner, even if it is just me eating I still have to cook; feed the cats, dogs, rats, and mice and make sure they have water; and water the garden. On my days off I have to wash clothes, pick up the house, make lunch or dinner, feed and animals, clean what ever else needs cleaning, and run errands. On bill paying days I have to add that part in also. Then if my husband is home that's a totally different story and things get jumbled around or new jobs get added. At times I get over whelmed and all I want to do is just lounge around my home on my days off, but there is always something that I have to do. The jobs of a wife is never done and honestly to me a wife never has a "day off". But I don't think I would trade my life for another...

No comments:

Post a Comment