Sunday, June 10, 2012

About time!!!

So I guess this site is making changes or have made them already. Just like Facebook, they can never leave a good thing alone. I had so much to blog about but I couldn't because the site was telling my phone that blogger no longer supported my browser. Ugh! What a nightmare. I was getting frustrated and wanting to close my account and open up a new one that allowed my phone to access it. And so today while at work I was looking up blogs for mobile and lo and behold it was blogger mobile. And so I sent a text to the site to register thinking somehow I can add my existing blog or link them and what joy what blitz I was able to link my phone to my blog!!! So now just like Facebook, I can text my thoughts when ever I want!! And then of coarse when I go to the library to get on the internet I can edit it to how I like. I am just so happy right now that I can blog from my phone again!!! OH how the Lord helps out when you truely need. Something, even if it is small like being able to blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment