Monday, June 11, 2012

Keeping my fingers crossed.

So today I received a phone call from the post master here in town. Last Tuesday I had an interview, and honestly I thought it went well and I had a feeling that I was going to get hired. Today she called me and had to explain a couple of more things that she just found out. She just said that if hired I would have to work full time until the post office headquarter bumped it down to part time. Then I would have those hours until they found a postmaster for this branch. So I would probably have to quit Tyler's. That part sucked because I dont want to quit I wanted to keep it as maybe apart time, on the weekend job. But at the same time could I really work two jobs? The po job works 8 hours a day and on Saturdays I believe they close at noon, which if I am off by 1 or even 3 I can work Tylers till close. (the post master here just drove by my work). Decisions, I guess I just have to talk with Paula and Cody and wait to see what kc says...

No comments:

Post a Comment