Tuesday, April 9, 2013

KoRn songs (Found Style poem)

Am I going crazy? I’m hiding; no ones there.  Deep inside dead bodies everywhere
Are you ready to live?  Take a look in the mirror! Alone I break, one more time.
It’s gonna go away. Seen it all: love and luxury, here it comes again.
Issued, blind, lost, hating, fake: hold on
Make believe, embrace, wake up hate! Make me bad
Right now do what they say let the guilt go throw me away
No place to hide pop a pill no way lier good god
Everything I’ve known hypocrites faget wicked blame trash when will this end
Fear is a place to live wish you could be me lies kiss politics 4 u
Did my time starting over bitch we got a problem move on see you on the other side
Somebody someone my gift to you love song let’s do this now innocent bystander
Let’s get this party started break some off play with me children of the korn
Beg for me twisted transistor never around dirty clown
Falling away from me hallow life bottled up inside beat it up right
Counting the past coming undone shoots and ladders predictable
Need to wake up reclaim my place got the life I will protect you
Mr. Rogers counting on me ear ache my eye tear jerker evolution kill you
All in the family ass itch remember who you are pretty
Follow the leader lead the parade for no one side open up untouchables swallow killing it’s on
Thoughtless dead hey daddy heare to stay
Life is peachy freak on a leash started 10 or a 2 way
Daddy getting off divine ever be one
Hushabye
I’m done

No comments:

Post a Comment