Thursday, April 18, 2013

Plan of Salvation Visuals


Every time the Elders come to visit and teach a lesson they do not have visual aids.  I don't know if it is because I am used to the Sisters having visual aids or what but it just seems really weird not to have any shown.  Maybe I am just a visual person and I like seeing creative things.  It was really weird, Friday 4/12 I got this strong feeling to find some visual aids for the Missionaries.  I looked online to see if I can find some that I could color.  I did find one set that someone had drawn and posted online. Here  So I printed those out, colored them and then took them to church with me where I put clear tape over them and gave them to Elder Read.  I didn't know that he was being transferred this week and so it was kind of a present to him.  I told Elder White that I would make him a set.  His set I kind of took from different sites to make his.  But the majority came from Here.  So this is what mine looks like.  I will how ever be making a set and sending them to Sister Curtis in the Philippines, I am going to write on them in Tagalog.  I might even make one's for Sister Curtis who will be serving in the Adriatic Mission (she's at the mtc <missionary training center> right now.)
So here is what I came up with:
  • Side note, I am having trouble putting them all in a row, I had it once but then I wanting to put captions on them, and well it is not going =( Okay so something was done and I don't know what but everything is in a row now.  I am just going to leave this and close this entry!!



No comments:

Post a Comment