Thursday, April 25, 2013

What to say

How to start my posting today?  What to say.  Thoughts that go through my head as I wonder, what do I want to write? What do I want to say? A couple of things run around in my head, some of it are good.  But then I think how, am I going to explain what I mean.  What examples am I going to use.  Most of my posting are leaning more towards the LDS in me, my spiritual side.  I wonder if I start writing about a certain topic am I going to be able to fully explain it correctly, can I use quotes from the scriptures? I look at other people’s blogs and they are so well written, so well said.  Then I look at my blog and go, “oh, Adri, you cannot write.  You cannot make it flow.  You sound like one of those actors in a movie that speak at 100mph.”  I’ve never been able to explain myself with bright beautiful colors or use words to paint a picture in the mind of the reader.  I guess this is just how I talk period. At least these are the true thoughts of my head.
For those of you who do read my blog, I thank you.  I know it is more about religion than anything else.  But that is because my religion is what makes me.  I am a MORMON, What we believe in is what makes me…me.  The loving, kind, sensitive, caring person I am is because of the Values that the church has taught my parents in return they taught me.  I hold on to them because if I didn’t, I would be someone totally different.  But most of all, I talk about religious things because I love my Heavenly Father and my Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment