Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Looking foward to the next life

Today I watched an episode of my favorite soap opera, One Life to Live. It was also my mom's soap opera. In one of the scenes a girl that was suppose to be dead but wasn't, came back and showed her self to her son. Of coarse it being so close to the anniversary of my mom's death, that scene touched my heart. 
At first I wanted to wish that it was my life, that my mom wasn't dead, but I quickly snapped my head back to reality. My second thought was, when my time is done here on this earth I will once again be united with my mom. I have it all played out in my mind, there she will be standing in a huge white room with her back towards me, and when I call for her she will turn around and look exactly as I remember her, and of coarse I will run into her arms and hold on and not let go. I don't know if it will be the way I dream it will be, but I do know one thing. When I die I will be united with her, that this life will seem like just a dream and we will have the rest of eternity to spend together. How do I know this? The teachings of my church, my beliefs, and the whisperings of the Holy Ghost tell me. I am so grateful for the things that I have been taught. Some people think I am weird when I say I look forward to dieing. But I say that because I look foward to my next life after this one and being reunited with my mom, the only person who holds more than half of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment