Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am so excited about tomorrow. I recieve my patriarchal blessing. today I have spent the day reading my scriptures, or at least it seems that way. I read mosiah chapters 1-3 again. I even found out how to become like a child, fully converted. In mosiah 3:19 it tells us. Just like I said the scriptures are like the Liahona and changes its message, this was one example. I have read that verse over and over everyday since sunday. So that has been 5 times that I have read it, and it wasn't until today that I understood the message. I just can't wait till tomorrow. Tonight I am going to start my fast and prayer. All day tomorrow I shall fast and pray. My apointment is at 4pm. After that I can give thanks and break my fast. I am so excited to see what the Lord has planned for me in this life and the life after. I just have to make sure I leave here to make it there on time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment