Monday, September 19, 2011

Hiding with in my home.

It has been two weeks since I have posted on my blog. Why is that I wonder.  I was just not in the mood to write.  I wasn't in the mood for much of anything these past two weeks.  I hid not only from my blog, but friends and family.  The only way you found me was by my posting on Facebook.  Some how I still seemed to get on fb and update my status.  Why is it that I was like that? I wasn't depresses, I wasn't sad, I just wanted to be alone and by myself cooped up in my house.  Even to go to work was work within its self. But the one thing that I do know is that my solitude helped me grow a tad closer to my Heavenly Father.  I was able to read from my scriptures more often.  Today, I have both mixed emotions.  I want to stay at home but yet I want to go and visit people. Well I guess I will just see how my day goes.  The one thing that I am looking forward to doing it talking on the phone with my Chango when he calls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment