Sunday, September 4, 2011

Catching up.

Okay so lately I have been busy. Can't remember what the last entry was, but a few things happened. Quick run down of the week. Had an awsome time on sunday, have been reading my sciptures everyday, read mosiah ch 1-3 out of the book of mormon every day and each time it has taught me something different. Started a fast on thursday night until friday after 4:30 in preparation to recieve my patriarchal blessing. Friday was so spiritual for me!! Recieved my blessing friday. Got called into work. An now we are to today. Today I worked a full 13 hour shift. Boy at the end my body was tired. (its not used to working those type of shifts any more.). So here I am 1 am in the morning, needing to wake up at 8 no later than 8:30 to go to church. Tomorrow at church is fast and testimony meeting. The blessings that the lord has provided me have been great. And to be filled with the spirit and have the holy ghost manafest the truths unto me, what an awsome thing! Oh I forgot I wrote miguel, my cousin in prison. He has been reading the book of mormon. I wish all would open their minds and read it. Just to hear the testimony of the prophets of jesus christ. How they praised him, and believed in him. I read a journal entry I made back in 2000, boy what a lost soul I was back then. As I read the words which I spoke I felt that what I was reading wasnt from me. I felt like it was a different person who was speaking those words. Some journal entries I am not proud of and one journal I kept I am thinking of throwing it away, no burning it so those words will never be read again. What a lost soul I was. I thank the lord almighty for not giving up on me, his daughter. And I thank my heavenly brother, jesus christ, for loving me so much that he came to this world, suffered & died so all who believe upon him will have their sins forgiven and have eternal glory. I can not wait to be at the feet of my heavenly father and jesus to thank them for the great love they bestowed upon me. Their love never faultered! I love them with all my hear

No comments:

Post a Comment