Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow is a four letter dirty word!

Heavy Snow / WindYup you read the title right! S N O W is now a dirty word in my book.  Don't even think of saying "I think it is going to snow this week." You might get me yelling at you. Today I woke up to a horrible sight, the snow has finally hit Waverly Missouri and it is hitting it hard! Actually it's hitting the whole midwest pretty hard. They are saying we are supposed to get up to 12" of snow.  Talk about scary.  Yeah a foot isn't alot, but if you are driving in this.  Some people here around town are saying it is hard for them to see just driving across town.  I am currently sitting here, I've only had a couple of brave souls come in to get their mail.  I have seen about 4 cars pass on the road, and worst of all I haven't heard the scraper go by.  This morning when I got to work, I shoveled the sidewalk and I bet if I go outside and look it will look like I didn't touch it and it has been only about an hour since.  (I wish I could take the pictures off of my phone and post them to here.) This is just plain crazy, it is slowly turning into a blizard. ugh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment