Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thought today would be better....

                    I have come to realize that this blog is kind of more for me and my thoughts, like an online journal.  At first I thought it would be great to kind of make it where people can read it, but I think no one is reading what I post except for me. But it's OK if I am the only one who is a fan of my page.  Maybe when I have kids they will one day look at this blog and get to know their mom more than what they do.
                    Right now I am struggling with preparing myself to go to the temple and receive my endowments.  I am having a hard time over coming this smoking thing and I think it is because ciggerets are right there available to me since my hubby smokes.  I need to some how over come this thing, the rest of the things I must do is alot easier.
                     Today I have to go and get my gun, its a .22 revolver, but the way things are looking it's not looking too wonderful for me.  I called over to the office that is incharge of my post office to ask a question and they told me I have an express.  Now for those of you who don't know what an express is it is a package or letter that has been mailed with great urgency, tipically over night.  My office has a due time of 3 pm for the expresses but my work hours today is from 10-12 and the gun shop I am going to usually closes between 12-1.  I have to call to see if they will stay open for me.  Talk about frustrating because the weekend are the only times I can go and get this thing.
                    Right now I am just here in my office waiting for the mail to come in so I can put it up, I already have things ready for closing time. I honestly hate waiting.  I guess since I am here doing nothing I better read my scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment