Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Ghost Story

It's getting close to Halloween, and so I start really thinking about hauntings, ghosts, you know things that are scary. I love Halloween, not the kiddy holiday, but the spooks, ghouls, haunted houses...things that go bump in the night. I have always had a fascination for ghosts. I think it is because when I was around 5ish, I kept seeing ghosts in my room and since then I am in love with ghosts and haunted houses. (note to self: finish story in other blog) I don't get freaked out when I am in a spooky place it is so much fun for me. But, I am getting off track.....SO, since I have been looking up Haunted places, haunted hay rides, ghosts, I figured out I would tell one of my stories.


Back in 2001, I think it was November to be exact, Chango and I moved to Oklahoma and was living with my sister-in-law in her apartment. Her apartment was pretty nice, and the best thing about it was that it had a fireplace. So Chango and I decided to make our bed in front of the fireplace and watch TV. I wish I could remember what we were watching, but out of the corner of my eye to my left, I saw a white long haired cat walking up to me. So I reached out my hand as to pet it. When I looked to my left, to make sure I was actually going to pet the cat, it took a couple of seconds to go from the long haired cat to a almost fully deflated balloon. It kind of freaked me out once I realized what was going on because my sister-in-law didn't own a white long haired cat at the time, she owned a short black haired cat. I never saw the white cat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment