Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let it snow.....NOT

Today is marking the first day of winter for me, the reason behind it....well as the title says it is snowing.  I am so not ready for snow, nor do I want it to be here.  Today I got up early for work, only because Chango called me, and was at work a half hour early.  Luckily I was here early, I spent my half hour shoveling snow from the sidewalks and putting some snow melt down so customers wouldn't slip and slide as they walk in.  It's an hour till my lunch time and I am hoping that by the time I get to lunch the snow will have stopped and the wind would die down.  (But I know better, I am not that fortunate to have that happen.) So I just sit here thinking what I could eat for lunch, knowing I have to walk in this mess.  My ears are frozen,  My face is so cold.  Did I ever mention I hate snow??? I rather be in California where it rains and there is fog so thick that you can't see your nose in front of your face.  But I am here,  the local weather is suppose to be cloudy until tonight, then tomorrow it's suppose to be clear.  People that live here say if you don't like the weather here wait a few days.  I am inpatient, I do not want to wait a few days, I want the snow gone now!!! There is this storm that is coming from the west and headed to the east called Draco this is what they are saying about Draco:
The Weather Channel, which has named the storm Draco, says heavy snow and strong winds will continue in the [Upper Midwest] through Thursday night. And after it finishes with the Upper Midwest, Draco will sweep through the East Coast with rain and wind while turning on the lake-effect snow machine in the Great Lakes," the channel says.
Please, Draco pass soon!!!
Well I better go and turn up the heat, it doesn't look like this thing is passing anytime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment