Saturday, September 29, 2012

2001 Ford Excursion

I am so happy!!! Today we got a New-Old vehicle.  Its a 2001 Ford Excursion.  I am just so happy because now we have a vehicle to go somewhere if we want, when we want.  Yes the Excursions are big SUV's but its alright because we need a big vehicle even though it is just Chango and I.  We can easly load it up for a camping trip and not worry about things not fitting.  Put our babies in it and they won't be camped to death or steping all over eachother.  I can even get a car load of church members and head to the Visitor Center, or Liberty Jail, or Far West, MO or to some of the other places here in Missouri that has our church history.  Oh but it is just nice to have a vehicle that is dependable, registered and I can hop in it and go when  ever I want!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment