Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What was Heaven was like before....

At times I find myself wondering what Heaven was like before I came to this earth. At times I find my self wondering what Heaven will be like when it is my time to leave this earth. At times I can't wait to get to this end of life. Don't get me wrong, I love living, love my life even though times are tough. But I just can't help wanting to get to Heaven. To see who I will recognize. To see my mom is the main reason! The love I have for my mom and the yearning to be with her again is overcoming. That doesn't mean I don't want to see my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Mostly when I think of going to Heaven all I think about is being with my family, I believe the family has an important role up there, that's why we are in families right now. Oh to see what Heaven is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment