Saturday, April 14, 2012

I can handle more....

April 2nd was suppose to be a Joyous occasion.  It was our first year anniversary of being husband and wife, although we have been together since 2001.  But be as it may we received a phone call that my MIL was in the hospital.  After that phone call we just wasn't in the mood to celebrate for we were more into knowing how his mother was doing, lucky now she is doing better than what she was. Then a few days ago I called down to my parents house and come to find out my step mom was in the hospital also.  And so my stress level went through the roof.  Me wanting to go to the east and the west coast at the same time but yet not being able to, for some reason I feel that I have to be everywhere to try to help where I can.  The stress was so much that I began to wonder what more can go on, could I handle anything else?  Of coarse I had to snap my self back into reality and realize that I am not alone in this time, my Heavenly Father is here besides me.  So with that in mind, I can handle more.  Bring it on, cause no matter what with Heavenly Father giving me strength I can over come it and I know it will all be okay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment