Wednesday, October 9, 2013

John Travolta and Swordfish


Today was pretty exciting. My dad sent me my dollar bill that has John Travolta's signature on it. How did I get it? Well back in 2000, John was filming the movie Swordfish in Ventura, CA. At the time I was living there with my brother, his wife and kids. Our neighbors, mike and jay, said they were going to go to where they were filming the movie and asked me if I wanted to go. I ended up taking one of my nieces with me and we all waited, lined up at the edge of the sidewalk for them to finish filming for the day. Finally, here came John Travolta and Huge Jackman. Huge gave a few autographs and then left with a few boos behind him. But John stayed, and signed one side of the street then came over to sign our side. I was so happy, and screaming, but when he got infront of me all I could do was stare, hand him my dollar bill and ask if I could shake his hand. Yup, I got to touch John Travolta, OH MY!!! It was so exciting to see him, not just on the screen but in person. He has been my favorite actor since I saw him in Staying Alive and Grease.


Some of the pictures posted here were taken off of the internet from different sites. They are pictures of the film that was filmed in Ventura, CA (my family's vacation spot)

 



The huge tree in back is where the San Buenaventura Mission is.
Ventura, CA



This is the building that was used for the Bank sceens
Swordfish


Downtown Ventura, CA
Swordfish

Downtown Ventura, CA
Swordfish

No comments:

Post a Comment