Thursday, August 8, 2013

So Tired

          Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I have posting something on my Blog.  I don't even know where to begin to try and catch up on what is going on in my life. Let's see it is August already, the year is going by fast, maybe even a little too fast!  My last post was on July 11th, and here is is August 8th, almost a month has passed. 
          Chango was on a FEMA account, where he ran loads for fema in Oklahoma City.  It was pretty awesome because he got paid no matter if he pulled a load or not.  He had came home in June for a few days and left out and was on the account for about a month and a half.  Yup I went a month and a half without seeing my hunny bear, but finally the account was up and he was headed home.  So he finally came home 'round the 26th of July.  It was so nice to see him!! But talk about busy, we went fishing at night, target practice at the gun range and then we rested and cleaned guns on his last day home.  He has been gone for about a little over two weeks, earlier this week he was able to stop by the house for his 10 hour break.  Good thing is that he is going to be home in about a week. 
          What have I been up to?? WELL, all I can say is that I have been up to loosing sleep. LOL  I have been helping out our friend, I'll call him Flan Cupcake since I don't like to use real names, with his paper route.  His parents went on vacation so for about a week this has been my scheduled.  
                                        9:30a- go to regular job
                                        4:15p- end of work, go home, eat dinner.
                                         6p:ish-be in bed
                                         Midnight: get up, need to leave the house by midnight-thirty
                                         5:00a-6:00a-finish route, head home.
                                         6:00a-845a-get up, start schedule all over again.
So now that you look at my schedule, where does it have time to sleep.  If I add up my hours of sleep I am getting maybe about 6-8 hours of sleep.  I don't always come home from work or the route and go to sleep right away, like today.  (it's even harder when you are trying not to fall asleep at work or while driving home) You're probably wondering why I am allowing this to happen, or why I am choosing to help with the route, well it's because 1. he is a friend.  2. his parents (mamma m and daddy m) are out of town on a vacation so I am covering Flan Cupcake's route while he is covering his dad's route.  and 3.  I added up the wages from work and what I am getting paid and I am making over $200 a day for working both jobs.  It helps out in the long run, especially since I have 3 guns in lay-a-way that I am making payments on.  
I have also aquired another Bearded Dragon. Chango and I thought Drako needed a tank mate, and so I went on Craigslist and found her.  Her name is Flash (that is what they named her and I was wanting to change it to a Constellation name like Drako's name BUT Change said that since she is quick and runs around Flash fits her.  I still want to change it) She is so quick, and boy does she have an attitude on her, I was telling Chango that I have to sit there and work with her to be allowed to be held but with me working so much I don't have the time to do it.  The other day I decided to see how she would react to me putting my hand by her and what did she do, puff out her beard and opened her mouth.  I pulled my hand away, and told her okay you win this round.  But I am not going to give up on her, I am actually going to get ahold of this person who makes custom harnesses for Dragons and see about getting a leash for her so that way after I do pick her up I can put her in the harness and if she escapes my hands I won't loose her.  Plus Drako likes to go outside in the grass and I can use the lease for her also.  Eventually I will pick up another leash so I can take both of them outside at the same time. 
        Oh man, time is going by so slow when you are so sleepy!!! I better get up and move around before I fall asleep at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment